Published on December 2nd, 2012 | by drkkr0
10 Facts of Facebook
Some of them wants to Facebook…but never wants to Face a book. Here are some very interesting facts on Facebook which you get to know with out facing a book. Top 10 insights on Facebook which will be a valuable insight to all those marketers who wants to adapt social media (Facebook) in their marketing strategy. Currently, there are 60843200 Facebook users in the India, the maximum age group which is on Facebook in India is 18-24. There are more male users in Facebook in India.
1. Barack Obama’s victory Facebook post was the most liked photo on Facebook with over 4 million likes.
2. 25 percent of users on Facebook don’t bother with any kind of privacy control.
3. An average Facebook users has 130 friends.
4. Monthly active users now total nearly 850 million.
5. 21 percent of Facebook users are from Asia, which is only less than 4 percent of Asia’s population.
6. 488 million users regularly use Facebook mobile.
7.23 percent of Facebook’s users check their account 5 or more times daily.
8.. Facebook has seen a 41 percent growth in active users from Russia, South Korea, Japan, India and Brazil during 2012.
9. 250 million photos are uploaded to Facebook every day.
10. 43 percent of Facebook users are male, while 57 percent of Facebook users are female.
Keen on some more interesting facts on :